Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up
Jane Iredale is the President and Founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics. She was the first to supply the aesthetics industry with a full-line of make-up based on minerals and the first to see the potential of offering physicians a make-up which was good for the skin. She has worked with world-renowned plastic surgeons and dermatologists in the development of her line and lectures all over the world on its benefits. Added to which Iredale Mineral Cosmetics is environmentally aware.
Jane Iredale's Mineral Make-up combines the most up-to-date colours with the following skin-care benefits:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores.
- Virtually no allergy risk. All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection - up to SPF 20.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Composed of inert minerals which cannot support bacteria.
- No products have been tested on animals.
I now have a much larger range of Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up available to purchase at the Treatment Room Calne.
I also hold regular Jane Iredale Event Days, which enable you to find out more and have your make-up done by Danielle, a very talented Jane Iredale make-up artist.
Check out the Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up Event page for the next Event Day at the Treatment Room.